The mission of the Kansas City ILG (KCILG) is to:
- Unite independents and organizations that desire to improve their efforts in equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and workforce diversity.
- Develop creative and innovative approaches in removing the barriers that hamper true and lasting progress for equal opportunity employment.
- Establish a dialogue between industry, higher education, civil rights consistencies, and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
- Provide a forum for industry and the OFCCP to meet and reason together by exploring and developing ongoing methods of communication on industry-wide issues of mutual concerns.
- Provide a forum that facilitates OFCCP compliance assistance.